Magnum Metro Electric Bike
The Magnum Metro electric bike is a beautiful looking, high-quality electric bike that’s perfect for urban riding or commuting. It has all the features you’ll need in your daily commute including pedal assist and throttle mode for convenient power and ultimate control.
The Magnum Metro electric bike combines fun and fitness for people of all levels. Due to the low weight and minimalist design, it is well suited for people looking for a fun and easy way to ride in urban areas. The sleek integrated battery pack is easily hidden in the downtube with an adjustable front shock rather that using clunky mechanical parts or exposed wires.
The Metro is a category killer, combining the performance of two high-end bike brands in one. A collaboration between Magnum Bikes and Electric Bike Technologies, the Metro offers powerful 500 watt motor coupled to a 48 volt 13 amp hour battery pack and both pedal assist and throttle mode for effortless riding up to about 40 mph. Its one-cable design connecting the display to the controller allows for seamless controls and flow during riding.
If you are looking for a classy, stylish electric bike with a lot of capacity and ease of use, then choose the Magnum Metro Electric Bike. The Metropolitan is designed to be maintenance-free, with totally sealed internals. It also has a dependable range of up to 42 miles on a single charge and is sleek enough to look like it belongs in any city environment.
Magnum Metro Electric Bicycle Pros
• Design – The design of the Magnum Metro Electric Bike is beautiful and impeccably designed. It is well suited for urban commuting or riding.
• Battery Capacity – The battery capacity is impressive, offering both pedal assist and throttle mode. This makes it a great choice for those who need a versatile and powerful electric bike.
• Pedal Assist – The pedal assist function of the Magnum Metro Electric Bike is great, making it perfect for those who are not comfortable riding on the throttle. This makes it a great choice for novice riders or people who want to conserve energy.
• Electric Range – The range of the Magnum Metro Electric Bike is impressive, offering plenty of power to get you where you need to go.
• Easy Mounting and Dismounting – The ease of mounting and dismounting the Magnum Metro Electric Bike is fantastic, making it a great choice for those who often need to transport their bikes between different locations.
Magnum Metro Electric Bicycle Cons
• Cost – The cost of the Magnum Metro Electric Bike may be prohibitive for some people, depending on their budget. However, overall it is an excellent value for the price paid.
• Weight – Although not overly heavy, the weight of the Magnum Metro Electric Bike
Magnum Metro Electric Bicycle Features
Step-thru frame for easy mounting and dismounting
Powerful 500 watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 13 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode
One-cable design connecting the display to the controller eliminating excess cables running to the controller.
Built in USB charge point turns your ebike battery into a power supply for all mobile devices
One year comprehensive warranty.