X Treme E Bike Catalina Step Thru 48V Electric Bicycle
The X Treme E Bike Catalina Step Thru 48V is the latest revolutionary electric bike on the market featuring a 5000 Lumens LED headlight and brake lights; perfect for commuters in high traffic areas.
X Treme E Bike Catalina Step Thru 48V Electric Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Beach Cruiser Bicycle that features high quality materials, sleek design and powerful performance. This unique version of a high-performance electric bike can easily be used for commuting and recreation while providing your body with the workout it needs on top of an enjoyable ride.
In addition to the portability, riders on the XTreme will also enjoy low maintenance for this 300 pound weight capacity bicycle with a step through frame. All riders can pedal without having to shift gears or get off the line because of its 48 volt throttle responsibly and smoothly.
X Treme E Bike Catalina Step Thru 48V Electric Bicycle Pros
• The 500 watt Bafang Hi-Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor is a powerful motor capable of reaching speeds up to 28 mph with ease.
• The Lithium Battery pack provides plenty of power for extended rides, providing up to 25 miles of range.
• The lightweight, compact design makes the Catalina easy to transport, even when luggage is limited.
• The 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack is reliable and easy to charge, providing a long cycle life.
• The bike is compatible with most common bikes racks, making it a perfect option for Anyone looking for an electric bike that they can take anywhere without having to worry about modifications or special mounting brackets.
X Treme E Bike Catalina Step Thru 48V Electric Bicycle Cons
• Because of the 500 watt motor, the Catalina is not recommended for beginners or those new to electric bicycles.
• Because of the powerful motor, the Catalina is not recommended for use on trails or full-fledged rides with steep hills or large inclines
• Because of the high torque sensor, the bike may be difficult for some riders to control at high speeds